Thank you for considering me to review your book. Please take a moment to read the following information carefully, by sending me a review request I assume you have read, understood and accepted the terms stated below.
I am currently accepting review requests here at Her Paper Adventure! Please understand that by accepting or receiving a book, I do not guarantee that I will be able to read and review it immediately. If you have a specific time frame when you would like/need the book to be reviewed by, please state this in your email. I work full time and run my own business, reading is my hobby and I won’t always be able to accept books that have a review deadline.
My reviews are completely honest and my opinion. I will always let my readers know if a book was gifted to me in exchange for an honest review. Sending me a copy of your book to review does not mean I will automatically give it a good review or sugar coat my opinion, though my negative reviews are always respectful and constructive. By sending a review request, you understand the possibility of receiving a negative review.
I also post my reviews to my Goodreads, link them to my twitter and Instagram, and can post reviews on Amazon upon request.
I will read the following genres:
I will not accept review requests for the following:
- YA – Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Contemporary & Dystopian.
- Adult – Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Contemporary, Dystopian, Urban Fantasy & Romance.
- Diverse Reads.
- Middle Grade
- Religious Genres
Please include a short summary, genre, release date and author of the book in your email. Plus a deadline date for review, if there is one.
Formats I accept are:
- Physical Copies – ARCs, finished copies, paperback and hardback.
- eBooks – Must be compatible with Kindle.
I also accept request for:
- Author Interviews – For authors I am aware of, have read their book(s) or debut authors I am highly anticipating.
- Cover Reveals – For books I am aware of and am excited about.
- Giveaways – For books I have read and enjoyed or highly anticipated books.
- Blog Tours – For books I have read and enjoyed or books I am highly anticipating.
I reserve the right to NOT review a book I have received if I do not feel comfortable doing so.
Thank you so much for considering me to review your book.